Twitching when high?

Okay so I've been smoking weed for about 3 years now, but the past year I've been smoking basically every day but now all of the sudden for the past few weeks, my legs randomly keep twitching. Like I'm sitting watching a movie and legs just keep twitching. And I looked it up and it said it could indicate smoking too much but I'm not even getting that high. Anyone have any ideas?

• Sam

Smoking the wed (THC) itself doesn't cause the problem, but the effects could if you sitting about a lot and not being active. 

Most people don't get high and go to he gym. They just vegetate. 

Get high and then go for a stroll in the evening.  It will help. 

Can't hurt  ;) 

I've been so high I've gone into convulsions before. Enjoy and just go with it.

Its just your nerves from smoking. Happens to me sometimes when i get blasted off an indicia or really potent strain. Nothing to worry about just drink water

• mokrie

Your a junkie and it shows now. Your brain is also permanently damaged by now and your memory will be permanently effected. Your a junkie. 

i would stop using it, that stuff is garbage

maybe you should stop smoking it, that stuff is garbage

Do you have regular twitch or twitch prime?