Have you ever been obseded with a fictional pairing?

Hey

This post contain spoilers on My hero academia so you might not want to read it if you are not caught up with the manga!

I really need to talk about something. You might have heard of the My hero academia fandom and the ships. I'm part of the fandom but I dont care about any ship, exept one. The paring of kirishima and bakugou. I dont really know when I started seeing them as more then friend, but it wasn't a lot back then. I just liked the idea. Eventually, I started looking at fanarts protraying their paring, reading stories with them in their respectable personalities, and other fanmade things to a point that a though about it a lot more than a regular person would do in a day. Like my instagram feed is all about them. I dont care if they become canon or not, im fine with just their friendship potrayed in the show, but the idea of one of them becoming lovers with someone else, anger me so much. I think its unfair because they have such great chemistry and they complete each other so well. I may think that I little because of the fanmade stories ( that I find so meaningfull and deep) because there isn't that much of moments that they are togeter in the show. Plus, the plot of the anime has nothing to do with romance. I know people ship Mina and Kirishima. I love her a lot but I dont see them in a romantic relationship, even if there is similitaries in their personality and they are childhood friends. (Part 1)

Thank you very much for your replies!

Some troll here is obsessed with pairing poor Princess Blue Pixie with random douchebags, and Alienking/Sunstar/Omm is obsessed with mating with anything with a pulse and several things without.

not obsessed but goku chi chi pairing is the kind of relationship i dreamed of. lol

I always liked the Superman / Lois Lane pairing.  However, in the superhero world, this type of thing is very common.  

When people ship characters together, they don't need to be romantically be in love or something. In ancient times, people used to ship Goku and Sailormoon and those two are not even on the same show.

-

The pair I probably talk about the most is Naruto and Sakura. Naruto did all that stuff and didn't even get any. Why make Naruto go though hell and then receive nothing. It wasn't like Naruto was like Ichigo who wasn't interested in girls at the moment. The dude was head over heels for Sakura for many years. He did anything for Sakura. And then in the end, you're just going to make a cheap love story where Naruto magically falls in love with Hinata when he wasn't even interested in her for many years. And Sakura who most of the time didn't do sh*t gets to be rewarded with her dream guy? That sh*t is stupid.

I have actually, but from a different fandom. And the ship was canon. It was a cute pair, you know, emo boy and sunny boy. But there was a non canon ship i likes, they were cute together. It was a lesbian pairing and i thought they were compatible. 

The ships i listed were from the PJO and HOO fandom, they were Solangelo and Thaleyna

What's with all the non-English speakers posting tonight?

(part 2) When people are saying that it would rather become canon since this is a straight paring, I feel anxious and frustrated about it? Like im really scared that it would happen and if it does, I will be really sad. The same feelings of anxiouxness and frustration happened when I read the chapter 286 where Bakugou get hurt. I though, what if he does die? Why if it ends there, all of it, just like that? Forget about the canon or not, nothing can happen. Did everything that I wished for them just died with him? I cried for days, litteraly. Does someone experienced something similar? What are your thoughts on this?