Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 month ago

Do you believe that people who never get a flu shot are just as bad as people who do not wear a face mask correctly?

Please state your specific ethnicity.

I don't believe either them are bad, I believe blame shifting is much worse.

This is a stupid statement from a stupid person.

I always get a flu shot but I know why people don't.  And --- just to squirrel your prejudice --- I do NOT wear a mask.

Chew on that, assshole

• Zirp

Questions about the answerer are not allowed here.

Where I live, I'm too young and healthy to get invited for influenza inoculation. Since influenza mutates all the time, I'd probably get the types that the shot doesn't protect you from just the same.

What does ethnicity have to do with anything? Viruses don't care which language you speak

• xyzzy

The last time I got a flu shot is in 1966, and immediately got a bad case of the flu. And I have had maybe 2 mild cases since. I'm a white Texan.

I'm Scottish.  No I don't.  I think many people are justifiably afraid of adverse reactions to vaccination, and that the science hasn't ruled out things like slow virus infection.  My own father is currently bedridden because of a reaction to the flu vaccine, and if he hadn't had it I strongly suspect he'd still be up and about.

People who wear masks and get flu shots are ignorant. Sicknesses are inevitable and natural and necessary to make our immune system strong. Trying to "prevent" the flu or coronavirus is about as futile and counterproductive as trying to prevent gravity.