Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureCultures & GroupsSenior Citizens · 1 month ago

Seniors maybe u got sence ?

What does Biden have to win? Which states?

Please no negativity... WERE SENIORS..

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

That's complicated. Some think trump could lose Florida (he's significantly behind) and Texas is a toss up. If trump loses those 2 states combined w/ what appears to be sure things for Biden. it's over.

• 3 weeks ago

Well, I know I do have some cents.  And I have been accused  of having a lot of scents until Saturday, since I don't know when. But when I sent you this notice, I noticed a séance about this very subject next door. I went their and boy all the accents made little sense to me.  First they wanted my cents for dues and do nots, or is it what knots?  Any way, no one new or nose who Biden was, since they talk in the future of thangs.  Butte, they seemed to know Kamala, and tried passing around other candies, too.  Other things got really down win, at least a lotta senior scents were passing in review.  What they settled on, made no cents to me, they said Kamal was president and that new Kardashian, Con-yeah is the vice officer.  Boy, that makes no SENCE, since he was running the other way.  So, what was your question?  We're seniors and I forgot some times. . . eye just Nash rambler on.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

For one thing your question does not make any sense..Lol

Biden will not win no matter what sense he is talking about.

He's losing it.

• Janet
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Florida, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Texas, and Ohio are significant states.  

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

SENSE is the word you are looking for. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Biden has been hiding in his basement (again) to avoid questions about his corruption.  His campaign has essentially collapsed.  

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.