What do you think of these names, what sounds better?

Britney Jean Knight

Madeliene Jean Knight

Florence Wilden Knight

Constance Rhianon Knight

For a forty year old woman missing an eye. What do you think is best? Also you can suggest some, just keep the last name knight

Update:

all great answers, even the bean one!

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Jovanna Knight

• Bleu
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Florence Wilden.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I like the flow of Florence Wilden Knight! 

Victoria Rachel Knight

Laura Olivia Knight

Violet Grace Knight 

Cora Abigail Knight 

Lila Jocelyn Knight 

Whitney Audra Knight 

Kimberly Ellen Knight 

Janice Aria Knight 

• 1 month ago

Florence Wilden Knight

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I don't think you would want the initials of B.J so Britney Jean I think should be out lol.

I honestly think Florence Knight would really work. That's just my opinion though, not really Keen on Wilden as that's really more of a surname more than anything else. Florence Knight sounds tough and feminine at the same time. You really don't have to have a middle name in the novel unless you are truly adamant about having it in there. 

If you are adamant about the middle name how about...

Florence Jean Knight

Florence Audrey Knight

Florence Jessamine Knight

Florence Adelaide Knight..

Name suggestions

Amelia Florence Knight 

Audra Marceline  Knight 

Linnea Jolene Knight 

Celia Lenore Knight

Hope this helps!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Jean searence knight 

Rosy clementine Knight 

• 1 month ago

Creating name for presumingly a novel or something it may benefit from being tied to a character.

There are several sites claiming to understand names but i would probably go with referential names. People from history you want your audience to think about.

Personally i am fond of Elizabeth, its regal enough to give your character some higher society, you could also tie it with Elizabeth Báthory if need be for either good or bad interpretation of the person(the trial was clearly rigged so the result is not justice, tho that in itself dose not mean she was innocent).

Elizabeth Rita Knight maybe?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Cecilia Knight

The name "Cecelia" means "blind." The irony, of course, is that people would likely call her Cece, which in English sounds the same as "see see," the exact opposite of blind times two, ironic like calling a fat guy "Tiny."

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Do Bean Jean Knight.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.