Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

My ex cheated on me and left me for the guy, now she wants me back ?

My ex dumped me for another guy over a year ago and I later found out she was cheating on me with him for months, she was rather rude to me when we first broke up and her and her new boyfriend said some mean things, I completely blocked her out of my life and didn't hear from her at all since July last year until  last week she added me on a new facebook account of hers. She was saying "how sorry she is" and that "her relationship with that guy only lasted 6 months and she regrets throwing away our 3 year relationship down the drain" she said she wants me back, but the thing is I've been seeing someone since February this year, and my current girlfriend is way more better, me and her have more common interests. When I told my ex this, she got angry and abused me for "moving on to fast" and she "thought that she was the love of my life and that I'd wait for her"

Okay, so what's your question?

• T J

She has a big problem that a professional needs to help her. Get her 100% out of your life. Close the FB account. You have a better life now, dont go and let her mess it up on you.

she is completly a b jerk,whatever. u did correct. she maybe is returning to u but she is not welcome or tell her insult her in front the new lady. she is being too oversmart.

Not sure what the question is but thank goodness you've moved on, she sounds like a narcissist.

• JJ

Just say no