Why do Republicans hate Normal people like AOC?

Like seriously, I wish for the day I could see a politician who talks and acts like a human being who just likes videogames. And isnt an out of touch bag of farts who blames videogames for violence. Why cant you get that?

It's funny, because Republicans/Conservatives usually love a 'bootstraps' story - but as soon as AOC showed up, they did nothing but make fun of her for having worked as a bartender (while trying to help her mother fight foreclosure on her house after her father died and vulture attorneys ripped their family off).

Strong, capable women (especially non-white women) scare the f**k out of the old, overwhelmingly white, and overwhelmingly male political power structure.  When you hear them embracing 'Make America Great Again', make no mistake, they are pining for the time when women were quiet homemakers who they could dominate and abuse for their own pleasure and entertainment.

I don't hate AOC. I think she's completely clueless, but that doesn't mean I hate her.

• kswck2

AOC is a lot of things, but she is NOT normal.