I think I'm in love with my best friend?? Please help!?

Okay so in this year we got a new guy in our class. He was kinda anti-social or whatnot so he didn't really look like he was blending into our class. I felt kinda bad so I decided to talk to him.

We became friends insanely fast cus we both play the same games and he's the only one in my class who has the same fave game as me, and that's not all. We like the same foods, same movies and everything, and we watch anime (no one in my class likes anime that I know of). I thought it was weird how quickly we became so close (it's only been like 4 months and we hang out almost every day, he sleeps over then and then too) but I didn't think much of it until I saw him cry.

Idk most of my friends aren't really close to me so we never talk about feelings let alone cry together. I just got this insanely anxious feeling inside of me after that. I'm so freaked out.

I haven't really thought about my sexuality before (I'm 19 btw) becus I thought that kinda didn't apply to me, I'm not really interested in anything. But now I don't even know anymore when I see him I just get this feeling that I have to protect him. He's so nice and cool and I just don't wanna **** things up by randomly saying something weird yknow. I'm like 90% sure I love him. I have no idea if he's even into dudes, but we lay in bed together like, really close when we play switch and sometimes he plays with my hair and yesterday we were walking and he held my hand?? Please help. How do I cope, do I tell him???

WTF does this have to do with personal finance?