J asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

So, Peelosi and Senate dems shot down immediate COVID relief bills - AGAIN! - intended to benefit the people. Do they really care about us?

Update:

@R R - Yes. I remember that pork-filled albatross well. It was Peelosi who refused to negotiate while lounging with "tons" of gourmet ice cream and sneaking around to have her hair done!

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Governor Whitmer of Michigan seems to have said that if Trump wins the election she is Never going to open her economy again. 

• Sandy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Trump will not bail out all these blue sanctuary cities and states, that Pelosi is including in the bill. Including her own pit of a district in San Franciso. People are leaving in droves.

• 1 month ago

Only if you serve her in some fashion, bring her ice cream, color her hair...

• cmac'm
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

It was evident to me from 2017 that Nancy and dems never had any intention of negotiating or working for the American people. Democrats had to try to undercut Trump at every step while turning their back on issues they once claimed to care about.

They don't actually think COVID is a emergency, otherwise they wouldn't be trying to  stuff in all their pet progressive projects into the Bill.

Nancy has been delaying COVID relief for months, even to the chagrin of some democrats.

This isn't new.

The border wall that Trump wanted was a opportunity for democrats to leverage what they wanted-- DACA and other immigration reforms.

Democrats refused to budge, negotiate, or leverage what they wanted.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • R R
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

The house has already passed a COVID relief bill MONTHS ago, I am not sure you have good memory, please have it checked.

• 1 month ago

Simple answer.. No.. Piglosie does not care about us, about the poor , about the people facing this virus.. all she cares about his how many matching masks she has.  Horrible woman!

• 1 month ago

Of course, not! That's the thing that has always had me baffled. That so many Americans are still buying their self serving bull crap. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.