do i have a better chance of getting a job as a referral?

got two interviews with the same company. I think they went well enough, do you think i'll get the job since i'm a referral? Is a candidate with a referral a difference maker in the decision process?

I GOT THE JOB!

The more referrals mean that you really are trusted, skilled, or that you doing quality services. So there's a chance of getting a job as a referral unless you really are better than the other candidates that were applying and that you stand out to everyone in terms of skills and qualifications.

If it were me interviewing you...

Because you came in by a referral (meaning some one who works here and knows you thinks you will be a good member of the team.)

and because after the first interview, I called you  back to interview some more...

Unless you had something VERY BAD in your background check or a previous employer gave  you a bad reference... or after searching social media I find a picture of you...let's say.... urinating on someone's dog...and that picture is within the past 2 years...

I'd say I was rather determined to find a reason to hire you and bring you in to the company.

Let's see what happens.  You should find out in 2 weeks.

Referrals can help get your resume to the top of the pile and break a tie with an equally qualified applicant, but they're not going to get you the job if you're up against someone who is more qualified.  

Unless there is some already working for the company that has the same or better skills that you...you probably got the job.

AND:

Even if they promote someone internally to that job...there will STILL be a job opening that needs to be filled there.

So I am guessing there is a 93% chance that you will be hired in some capacity.

(Go back and remove any incriminating pics from social media!)

Impossible for strangers to know.