J asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 month ago

Are you so valuable at YOUR place of employment that you would not be fired for masturbating before co-workers? Someone at CNN is...?

Why would you think anyone at CNN is valuable? From what I can tell, just about any of them could be replaced by any college journalism dropout without impacting the quality of their product.

He will be terminated, he was pulled off the air.

They have to follow procedures for termination, which starts with suspension without pay

No he isn't, they are just doing the smart thing and suspending him first to avoid any potential lawsuit.

Is that what he was caught doing on Zoom?  I wondered and knew it had to be something more than flashing his junk.  I imagine he will, but is the suspension is just the first step allowing CNN to check with their lawyer before giving him the Axe.  The New Yorker too.

• Sally

I can't imagine anyone not being fired for this.  It is just downright wrong.