Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

Why is my husband worried about who I’m out with. He’s the one that wanted to divorce me ?

Is this him trying to control me?? I had an affair and he found out and he’s trying to divorce me but my friend took a picture of me in the mall and I guess he seen it on social media and he asked me who’s car i was in and then he asked me a couple days ago who was I out with again. I wasn’t with another man I was with a female friend both times but it’s not like it matters even I was because we are separated and he said he wants to file for divorce and have been separated for 4 months now. He said he’s not taking me back so why does he care about who I’m out with. It’s the weirdest thing. I don’t care who he is out with. Is this him trying to control and manipulate me? I’m genuinely confused. He told me “ who are with and don’t lie and say you’re with your mom or dad.”

I’m not cheating anymore if you read the whole thing it clearly said I wasn’t out with another man I was with my female friend 

Why do you care, that he cares?

Men by all thats holy never ever consider getting married.

PS: Nothing helps the man in divorce the entire system is designed to divorce rape the man.  Once married nothing can save you and you will suffer big, you will pay until the day you die, its a nightmare without end.

• ?

He may believe proving your infidelity somehow serves him in the divorce proceedings. This is almost certainly not the case although there are still some weird laws on the books in some places. What's bizarre is that you have this ongoing communication with him and yet haven't asked him yourself why he's spying on you. Just ask him what he hopes to gain from all this. 

If you are separated, then it isn't his business how many c*ck carousels you ride, or how much of a thot you are

• T J

You are still married, so you are seeing guys, you are still cheating on him.