Is my neighbor allowed to put his own recycling in my bin? ?

Just worried about liability. I can’t take responsibility for things in my trash or recycle bin that aren’t mine. 

Police stop you at checkpoint to check if you’re chipped (aka vaccinated)

Police check the car; let's say 4 people car but signal only from 3; so, police stop it to chip the notyetchipped; signal from 4 now and police let the car go. This is prophecy by saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov. Notice police chip (aka vaccinate) people at gun point in Africa; so, no more "it's not gonna happen here" 'cuz it will soon enough, capisce?

Police do it on highways or when you leave your city... basically, you can't leave your city unless you're vaccinated; but vaccine = mark of the beast; so, escape now while your city doesn't have these rules; forgive me.

Gov't sprays chemtrails so that people feel symptoms of flu

5G will kill vaccinated; just read Georgia Guidestones' commandment of 500 million max population on earth; it fits with Orthodox Christian prophecy of 7 percent of people left

Russian Orthodox prophecy also says that there will be unbearable stench in winter. So, there you go. Russian winters are cold. So, they must have died from the new disease that doesn't have a name 'cuz it's caused by 5G.

martial law; Constitution was suspended; New World Order

read Book of Revelation; Chapters 13 and 14, please

chipped people will be influenced by super computers to receive World Passport (grey plastic card with no name on it), but when they stretch their hands to get it, gov't clerk presses secret button to administer the unforgivable green 666 tattoo by isotope rays

If you escape mark of the beast, then your direct ancestors go to permanent heaven

how to escape it? by hiding within a small group (10 - 15 people according to saints Gabriel Urgebadze and Seraphim of Sarov); no documents; no electronics

Project Pogo = Alex Jones, QAnon, Adam Green, etc. videos are put out so that gov't tracks who watches them. (Project Zyphr annihilates people who watch these videos). Drone with scopolamine will drill a hole in your window at 4 am. Once gassed, you will come out to the police van (waiting for you outside) yourself; you will be taken to underground camp to be tortured for adrenochrome. The rest of the people will be secretly (or even openly) chipped when they sign up for food in closed stores

AI (artificial intelligence aka demons) will post on your social media as if it were you doing it while you're on vacation; it will even make phone calls on behalf of you; no one will notice that you're missing in action.

Source(s): Documents are from Satan; burn all the documents that you can find. Electronics will be used to track you. Even old broken unplugged 1970 TV set will show the evil flying antichrist using Tesla's ether. Don’t go into UFO to be “healed” by evil demons; demons never do good; always pray the Jesus prayer or to saints who help right away (like saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov according to whom if you reject mark of the beast, then your direct ancestors go to heaven); forgive me.

I always put the discarded corpses inother peoples bins..

OTHERWISE YOU GET CAUGHT. 

Source(s): Beginners guide to Serial Murder.
  • Judy

Each residence has their own recycling bin and they are not for public use.  Your neighbor should ask for your permission to use your recycling bins.  Also, recycling bins usually have a scannable label on it that identifies who the bin belongs to.  So you could be held responsible if something was in your bin that is not acceptable.  

• ?

Yes, but he has to ask permission and not put things that don't belong in that recycle bin.

as others note - what possible liability? 

I guess you could opt to stop recycling? 

But what "liability" are you concerned about? 

Wouldn't that liability issue be the same for your trashcan? 

What about videotaping the neighbor doing the act a couple times, then confront him or her and ask them to stop.  If it continues then let them know they are videoed "in flagrante delecto" and you will go to the [  ]  (fill in the blank with something like "neighborhood association" or "newspaper" or "police" or "some social workers") if they do not stop immediately. 

• Kathy

He is not allowed to do that.

That's a problem. I've had to wheel out my bin just before the truck arrives.  Sometimes people will throw loose garbage in either bin. It stinks up the bin. One time I saw a dog walker toss a bag of poop into someone's bin, and the garbage has already been picked up that day! 

It is not necessarily illegal for someone to put their things in your recycling bin. I'd suggest moving your recycling bin on certain days, and only keep it out on the specific days that the recycling bin is taken.

• ?

No. Have a quiet word with him. And dump his trash back in his bin.