Targets rules on sick days? I’m just confused and worried about getting fired ?

I started in July I think my first opening shift for starbucks I had to call in bcuz I was super nauseous and felt like I was about to pass out. And then my dad had to get tested and they told me I couldn’t work till I got the results back. A couple weeks later I had to get tested for covid myself and was out for 4 days. I haven’t had to call in at all for the past two months until today I first read my schedule wrong bcuz I forgot my manager asked me to come in earlier and it didn’t show on my Kronos and to top that all off I feel like I’m about to throw up and I have a headache and a sore throat. No ones talked to me about calling in and I try to not make it a habit but I don’t wanna get fired and I wanna know if there’s a chance I could be 

• With covid 19, it's not a good idea to get call in sick, use another excuse. You should find out what the terms are if you have to call in sick. If there's an updated handbook then read it. 

With my company if some one calls in sick, they will get a call from HR and a call from the supervisor wondering why you called off sick. They will also make you get a covid 19 test done, and you should be at home until you get a negative result. 

You could get fired for any reason. If they think you're calling off too much, or taking too much time off, you can get fired for that. 

You are not reliable. They will be replacing you soon.

Yes there's a chance you could be fired.  A pretty good one.   You've missed a lot of work in 3-4 months.

?????

If  you're asking us what Target's attendance policy is, you're asking in the wrong place.   You need to read your employee handbook or ask at work.

• Embery

Of course strangers that don't work for target know their policies.

Talk to your boss.