Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 1 month ago

How long has the media been left wing, because they never criticized the Obama's or Bill Clinton?

Yet with Trump you'd never seen such a frenzy on a President before.

They criticized Bush of course.

Did the media leave Reagan alone?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

About as long as it has been right-wing, according to left-wingers.

By the way - no need for the apostrophe in  "Obamas".

• 1 month ago

Seems like a very long time.  I do , however, remember a time when the media was a news organization and not a gossip column.  and I remember when they used to tell the facts, not lies.  No more!

• 1 month ago

--  Most of the media outlets in America have a right wing bias, NOT left wing.  Fox News is ultra right wing and extremely biased.

--  International news services are neutral and report very accurately, especially Reuters News Service (wire service, photos, TV and economic service).

--  The American international news services are slightly less accurate, but not because of their reporters in overseas postings, but because of who owns the service.

• 1 month ago

The media became left wing with FDR, and has remained so since. They have never been fair to the right or conservatives since.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

At least since Reagan's presidency.

I remember reading and seeing news stories that were definitely anti-Reagan.

My favorite was every Thanksgiving, the news networks would always run stories about how there were so many homeless people that didn't have a home to celebrate Thanksgiving in.

Funny, but those Thanksgiving homeless stories always disappeared during a Democrat Presidency.

• R R
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

They criticize them all the time.  I am not sure what media you watch, have you watched the most watched TV News and mainstream of all, Fox News.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.