Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 1 month ago

How long has the media been left wing, because they never criticized the Obama's or Bill Clinton?

Yet with Trump you'd never seen such a frenzy on a President before.

They criticized Bush of course.

Did the media leave Reagan alone?

About as long as it has been right-wing, according to left-wingers.

By the way - no need for the apostrophe in  "Obamas".

Seems like a very long time.  I do , however, remember a time when the media was a news organization and not a gossip column.  and I remember when they used to tell the facts, not lies.  No more!

--  Most of the media outlets in America have a right wing bias, NOT left wing.  Fox News is ultra right wing and extremely biased.

--  International news services are neutral and report very accurately, especially Reuters News Service (wire service, photos, TV and economic service).

--  The American international news services are slightly less accurate, but not because of their reporters in overseas postings, but because of who owns the service.

The media became left wing with FDR, and has remained so since. They have never been fair to the right or conservatives since.

At least since Reagan's presidency.

I remember reading and seeing news stories that were definitely anti-Reagan.

My favorite was every Thanksgiving, the news networks would always run stories about how there were so many homeless people that didn't have a home to celebrate Thanksgiving in.

Funny, but those Thanksgiving homeless stories always disappeared during a Democrat Presidency.

• R R

They criticize them all the time.  I am not sure what media you watch, have you watched the most watched TV News and mainstream of all, Fox News.