Thoughts on the debate? ?

I know some Liberals are going to hate me for this. But that was Bidens worst debate performance. He kept playing defense instead of going on the attack. What I mean is, Biden could have attacked Trump back much better then he did. But every attack Trump made was a missed opportunity for Biden. But I wouldnt sweat so hard, a lot of people have already decided their vote, so I wouldnt worry too hard.

• Whoever wins the election, America is in big trouble

One shocking moment stuck out in my mind: when Biden said he couldn't do what he wanted to "because it was a Republican Congress". He even seemed proud of his answer. 

Trump was dumbfounded thinking did this guy just commit campaign suicide? I cannot believe a candidate just said he can only do the job if his party had the congress too. 

Both were trying to be more likeable and that was Trumps most Presidential performance in 4 years.

He still lied through is teeth for 90% of the time but he didn't come across as completely unhinged for a change. 

Most telling moment for me was when Biden said there were 575 children in detention whose parents couldn't be located and Trumps response was "GOOD!" 

That is appalling. 

Joe Biden did a huge mistake saying he would get rid of the oil industry.