Thoughts on the debate? ?

I know some Liberals are going to hate me for this. But that was Bidens worst debate performance. He kept playing defense instead of going on the attack. What I mean is, Biden could have attacked Trump back much better then he did. But every attack Trump made was a missed opportunity for Biden. But I wouldnt sweat so hard, a lot of people have already decided their vote, so I wouldnt worry too hard.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Whoever wins the election, America is in big trouble

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

One shocking moment stuck out in my mind: when Biden said he couldn't do what he wanted to "because it was a Republican Congress". He even seemed proud of his answer. 

Trump was dumbfounded thinking did this guy just commit campaign suicide? I cannot believe a candidate just said he can only do the job if his party had the congress too. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Both were trying to be more likeable and that was Trumps most Presidential performance in 4 years.

He still lied through is teeth for 90% of the time but he didn't come across as completely unhinged for a change. 

Most telling moment for me was when Biden said there were 575 children in detention whose parents couldn't be located and Trumps response was "GOOD!" 

That is appalling. 

• 1 month ago

Joe Biden did a huge mistake saying he would get rid of the oil industry. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.