Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

What does it mean when you text a guy but he doesn’t reply ?

I text this guy at 3:30 but he didn’t read it until 4:30 and still hasn’t texted us he playing hard to get or is it something else please help and please no rude comments thanks 

Could he be the type to want to ft/call instead of text? He’s in high school but I just want to be friends should I tell him that? 

And also I done this prank on him we’re it was like I was going to confess my feelings for him but at the end I said do you kn the muffin man then he said uh no so what does that mean and could he be mad at me 

A lot of people don't reply to my texts.

It usually means they are very busy... take me for granted... or care less about me than they do someone else...

It is what it is.

Don't let it get you down.

A romantically-themed non-return of a text might hurt... but when your own family doesn't text you back that carries more gravity. 

Hes in high school are you his teacher? Is this legal? Better be careful.

it means in his heart, there is no me.

if a guy is keen in a girl, he would be responsive

Could be anything. He could have been napping, working, a hundred other things.

He is married. 

Don't be concerned. It's only been 1 hour. Also, you're messaging him during business hours. If you notice a day go by without a reply, then you can explore it with him.But even then, don't accuse him

• Ashley

Could be a number of reasons that you can literally think about all day. If he isn’t texting you more than 3-4 times a day I’d say the interest is slim to none 

maybe it's just you? (not trying to be rude)

I have had people text me and then call to complain that I am ignoring them, and I did not actually recieve the text until 2 weeks later,

I have received texts while driving that I could not respond to.  Received texts while on the motorbike that I was not aware of.

I have received text in class when I am trying to take notes as quickly as possible.

I have received texts when on a ladder with a paint brush in one hand and a bucket of paint in the other.

I have been in some buildings that have blocked texts until I come out.

There could be anything going on, and there is no reason to jump to conclusions.

• Sassy

Maybe he's busy doing something