When the covid-19 will end someone had to it be over in October 23 2020 and some told me it over next year I don't know who to believe?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

When there is an effective vaccine and everyone has gotten it, this pandemic will be over. But that does not mean covid-19 will end. The flu has never ended.

• 1 month ago

For crying out loud--do you have to have it spelled out?  The pandemic is NOT over. Obviously it's not. There are new cases, surging cases, EVERY DAY. It's not a hoax and if you can't just look at the numbers and see that, then there isn't any hope for a recovery.

You say you don't know who to believe. Why don't you gather facts and see for yourself instead of relying on other people to tell you WHAT to believe?

• 1 month ago

What you heard is misinformation, something you must never believe. The disease will remain out of control for as long as Trump fails to provide a sufficient national strategy to contain it. A talked-about vaccine is somewhere down the horizon, so the best thing you can do in the meantime is listening to public health officials, practicing social distancing, wearing a mask, and constantly washing your hands.

• JOHN B
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Then we'll have to count the 60,000/yr that die from the common flu. A lot of them are being thrown into the mix, now.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

The covid-19 will not end for a long time, believe me Terry.

• keerok
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If you believe either, you're a nut. No one knows so just stay safe!

• garry
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

maybe you should read about it thru the mayo clinic , iif your over 70 or have a medical problem it can kill , how many people under 60 have died , read the facts first .

• 1 month ago

$99,000 question. No answer exists.

• 1 month ago

Neither of them.  Coronavirus is going to be with us for millennia, my friend.  (It's only called Covid-19 because this particular strain was discovered in 2019.)

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

There's no way of knowing.  If a vaccine is possible, we're probably looking at late 2021 or mid-2022.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.