Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 1 month ago

My aunts are very rude and extreme Muslims from Mogadishu and they are coming for a visit and I want to be nasty to them so they don’t stay ?

I’m going to put pig blankets in the guest room and leave bottles of wine all over the house. What else can I do to chase them out? My mom is too nice to them and she won’t tell them they can’t come but they are so awful and rude to her. I truly hate them.

• Git
    6 days ago

If what you said about your aunts is true, you have better not antagonise them. If they are really extreme, I fear for your safety as well as your family’s safety. 

They need only to claim you and your family are apostasy and you all will be in a lot of trouble.

That pig blanket is cute, I would almost like it myself and how could anybody eat a pig that is sharing their bed? 

They are not real pigs, they are not haram.  

Oh, I forgot about your mean aunts.  You and your mom split up.  You take one aunt and she takes the other.  You tell #1 aunt how much your mom likes her.  Your mom tells #2 aunt how much you like her.  Then switch aunts and do the same thing, so the aunts think both of you think highly of them.  Then whenever they are rude to you, say "Thank you, that is very thoughtful of you."  

I know this is not your usual style, but it might be fun to try.

So now I know you seem to come from a nasty family , that is why you never feel ashamed to post such a question about your own nastiness that you would  do to your own blood relation. 

Just ring them not to come. If you are a Muslim , it is Haram to do all you said. If , at all you want to be nasty , come as topless to well come them . It is worse than all you have contemplated

i doubt ur parents would let you buy wine if u are muslim. try again troll. we don't care. 

That’s pretty childish. I don’t think a cute little pig blanket will have the effect you’re hoping for. Muslims are against eating pork. They don’t get offended by photos of live pigs. Instead of trying to insult their religion, why not just stand up for yourself and refuse to tolerate disrespectful behavior? If they say something rude, just tell them how you feel and that you don’t appreciate it. Don’t go out of your way to be insulting. Just don’t allow them to insult you. If they try to give you some “respect your elders” crap, remind them that they have shown you no respect. They came to where you live, and treat you rudely. You didn’t ask them to visit. You should try to be the bigger person and show them respect until they are rude first. That way you don’t come off as a childish brat. Don’t behave badly, but don’t allow them to disrespect you or your mother either.