Laptop Lid lock physically?

I have my work laptop plugged in to mouse, keyboard and 2 screens, and never open the lid. but my baby walking around opens the lid and messes with it. I dont have room on the desk to put it high up. Is there a physical lock I can buy so the lid wont open? I try searching Serch engines but keep getting results for how to get to lock screen. 

Edit: Rick I am a parent, The monitors are on a stand and can't move let alone fall on someone no matter how hard they are pulled. The wires are properly managed and not a single wire is visible let alone touchable. Even the laptop won't move, only the lid can be open. Lastly, I can only work in my living room, the bedrooms are too small. and I can't lock my kid in the bedroom for 8 hours a day. So answer the question or don't judge if you do not know people's situation. 

You might try a simple approach of tying a cord around the laptop.

• keerok

Tape a sheet (or 2) of 80 or 120 sandpaper on the lid, rough side up. You can use the same trick for you cat too on surfaces you want "them" to leave alone.

close the door to the room where the laptop is -- with baby outside

• Rick B

Wrap a few rubber bands around it.

Or, keep your child out of your work area.  What is to keep him from playing with the power cords and shocking himself, or pulling the monitor on top of his head???  Be a parent.