Is yahoo now a communist newscast? No comments allowed? ?

I dont think so.I actually think comments will start again after the American election. Do you notice they keep telling us they are stopping comments. They would not bother if it was a long term thing. Trolls will take up residence again.

• ?

Yahoo does not make anyone use it

• I miss the comments but it's much less fcuk arsing about

Hmm...

'Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting' 

Is this something they've decided to bring into force after observing the fear of the western world over the past two years?

Look how heated we have become - especially this year (May 25 onwards). It's not 1968 (black fighters from Vietnam treated like trash by Nixon and sharp Black Panthers being stalked by the FBI - you know where I'm going...) - but our fear is excruciating.

• Traci

Yes.. yes  and yes!

The reason Yahoo stopped comnents was because of incessant trolling cyberbullying and racism.

Plus some foreign governments have paid posters(Chinese Communist Party &Putin's Russia) to fill the comments with propaganda and disinformation. 

That happened be a because the site isn't moderated properly. 

• Rod

It took me a while to realize that the comments box has gone from YA's.

Has yahoo given a reason for this?

It looks like this whole woke and cancel culture is having a huge influence on social media.

Blog sites may be the only way in the future for people to express there views without being banned.

seems like it, i miss those comments

Verizon isn’t communist. They’re protecting themselves from lawsuits because the comments feature was being abused to plan acts of extreme violence.

Yes, snowflake, yahoo, now owned by verizon is a marxist dictatorship