Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootballEnglish Football · 1 month ago

What football clubs do you like most outside your own country, especially in the other four top leagues?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

That is a really good question because it made me think that really over the years I have been so into supporting British clubs in Europe that I have always wanted the Brits to beat them whoever they were or are. However, I have great respect for lots of the clubs overseas. I think AC Milan was one I used to quite like and Ajax and Dortmund because of their fans who are terrific. This has made me think that years ago I used to like watching the Italian football on a Sunday afternoon but these days you don't seem to see so much from the continent. I had forgotten a lot of the teams I used to know so had to have a browse. I think Italy and Germany have the most really big clubs. You gotta love that really.

• 1 month ago

I quite like AC Milan but I cant remember why? Could have been for Ancelotti

• 1 month ago

Juventus, Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Ajax, and PSG

• 1 month ago

Dortmund because they are the only team that might win their boring league from Bayern and they have Haaland and Sancho

Monaco because they have ex-arsenal and Chelsea fan favourite Cesc Fabregas

Atletico because they have Simeone

Ajax because they create some amazing players

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I like any team that beats man united, so does everyone in the local. There are cheers for the football team in Afghanistan if they scored against the filth.

• 1 month ago

Scotland-Glasgow Rangers(I'm C of E. Protestant)

France-Saint-Etienne(The green kit and the Band)

Spain-Athletic Bilbao(Only play Basque born players and never relegated)

Netherlands-Ajax(The Bell Bar in Amsterdam my 21st Everything's Gone Green)

Greece-Olympiacos(Matt Derbyshire a Blackburn Lad)

Italy-Bari(Gordon Cowans most under rated English Midfielder)

Argentina-Estudiantes(The Striped Shirt and the Famous Song)

Austria-Salzburg(Mozart)

Germany-Hamburg(Keegan)

• 1 month ago

I use to like Juventus AND Ac Milan in the 1990s ,  cos of Roberto Baggio ( he went on to play for Ac Milan too later )

In Germany can't say honestly I ever liked any German team but I suppose knowing Bayern Munich were the powerhouse of Bundesliga,  I use to kind of support Dortmund or just be wary of what they were up to in that league now and again.

in SPL I use to root for Celtic but since Lord Stevie G became manager of Rangers,  I've switched sides lol

Spain,  interesting one really.

Again never really had a favorite team in that league but I did think Real Madrid aka 'Galaticos' were amazing when they had Raul, Roberto Carlos, Zidane etc

• 1 month ago

Real Madrid

Liverpool

Rangers

Lazio

Shakhtar

• Adam
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I've been playing FM/Championship manager since Champ Man 2, so most of these are because of Championship Manager/Football Manager. I'm a Gateshead Fan, these are just teams i like

USA: New England Revolution

Spain: Atletico and Real Betis

Italy: Fiorentina

Germany: Dusseldorf (Auf Wiedersehen Pet)

Portugal: Sporting

France: Strasbourg (Been there, lovely city)

Scotland: Dundee United

Greece: Olympiakos

Australia: Newcastle Jets

Mexico: Chivas

Argentina: River

Brazil: Sao Paolo

Chile: Deportivo Wanka (I know they are bankrupt but I'm still buying the shirt)

Bolivia: The Strongest (the name alone)

Gibraltar: Lincoln Red Imps

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.