Is "clip mentality" actually a problem?

The way I see it is that "clip mentality" is just a reaction to modern technology that allows us to consume information in small, easy to digest chunks. Is that not a good thing? Doesn't it mean we can obtain information faster and more efficiently? Shouldn't we simply adjust our education model to it?

It has put itself into politics and since I don't know a better place for the question I will leave it here.

This is your 335th answer, but I have no idea what "clip mentality" is.  So I looked it up, and didn't get much of an answer. Apparently, its something like getting short , brief amounts of information quickly.  Everything is relative. If you want a short, brief answer without putting in more time and energy, it would be a "good thing". But if you want something more in depth, if you want to make a choice or a decision based upon the information, you just might want to put a little more into obtaining information first. 

• Zirp

of course it is. Plenty of things things cannot be condensed into a soundbite or tweet without leaving out crucial details. If you dumb things down, you lose efficiency - and some politicians use that on purpose