What's the process for moving to a foreign country for uni?

I want to go to vet school in spain. I learnt the language  and i looked up the uni's. I just don't know where would i stay, i don't know anyone there. Any tips?

3 Answers

  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

    You apply directly to the desired school for admission. If you are accepted, you apply for a student visa to live there while you study. You will not be allowed to remain in the country after you graduate, the path to citizenship is a different process. Qualifying for a veterinary license in your home country with a degree from a foreign country is a long and difficult process, and may require more classes and exams in your home country (and a lot of time and money).

  • 1 month ago

    Do you have the qualifications to attend vet school in Spain.  Spanish universities are very academic.  Have you looked at the Prueba de Acceso a la Universidad exam yet?  Then there are your post graduation plans.  A Spanish veterinary medicine qualification will not be recognised in any English speaking country.  Will you have the right to remain and work in Spain?

  • 1 month ago

    IF the university has dorms, a full-board room & board contract on campus is best. If not, you are going to have to find accommodations, do your grocery shopping & cooking, etc. Check university website for info on dorms, if any, housing office, if any. Otherwise, get smart, do your homework online. Check out craigslist, local newspaper advertising, other websites for apartments, etc.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.