MAN UTD 0-0 CHELSEA - Well that was drab?

Thought both teams could have played better but if there was one team who edged this it was us.

• August

Was rather and the only highlight was McGuire's Greek stranglehold lolz

• Stilty

Bus parkers derby ended as you'd expect. Always a sh*t game. 

Frank Lampard’s clueless tactics cost Chelsea again

United though shouldn’t have won this game. Obvious penalty when Maguire choke slammed Azpi. United should have had two red cards.

kept an eye on this one but tbh didnt go out of my way to watch this match as I hate both teams a lot.

City are our main rivals now,  but i hate Chelski and Manure more than City lol

• Ryan

Not a bad result for Chelsea as even though it's early days its good to be as close to top 4 right now as possible. Remember that lucky win United got vs Brighton? Had that game ended a draw like it almost did and every other game went how it did United would still be in 15th. It's been a terrible start to the season. However looking at just the last week they had a big win vs Newcastle, beat PSG and drew with Chelsea. It's an almost perfect week and United have looked a lot better. There are positives to take away, Cavani's debut and keeping a clean sheet (their first outside of the league cup this season I think). United as you say were slightly better but a draw is a fair result. With Mendy in goal I think Chelsea have only conceded once in 4 games I think he has featured in so they have reason to be optimistic as well

Yeah, I'd agree.

We had some okay chances, but neither team were really great, so I guess a fair result.

I'm questioning why Telles wasn't in the squad and why we didn't just go with the same 11 that played against Paris, with Martial being replaced by Greenwood or something.

James isn't good enough TBH, can't really beat a man and what does Van De Beek have to do to get a start, I get that we were doing well in recent games without Pogba, but in general, we shouldn't be relying only on one player in our 11 to create and if Pogba's fine as an impact sub, then give someone else a chance at least, but Pogba is fine as a sub, creative and can hold the ball up in attacking areas.

Like against PSG, Rashford seems to have a habit of missing some of the decent chances we get, especially when he's running at the keeper, takes too much time, not clinical enough TBH, but I hope Cavani starts to get chances and we'll see how he does.

Source(s): Man Utd fan.

I dont know that one