Did you know that Clinton/Harris registered a website last May?

Amendment 20.  Congress will decide WHO and HOW a President is CHOSEN on Jan 20, IF one is not decided from the election (and everyone thinks there will be so much disagreement and so many problems with this election that one might not be immediately known as having won it.

Update:

They actually registered two such sites.

Yes, I know that Harris will be "it".  We ALL know that.  The point is it was done last SPRING.  AFTER HARRIS DROPPED OUT.  (she left the race in Dec '19.)

Also, It will be PELOSI who leads the House, who decides this and we know how she feels.

Update 2:

Those too lazy to search don't deserve a link.  Do it yourself.  Maybe that is why we are in the leaking boat we are in.  People are too lazy to even THINK for themselves.  LOOK IT UP-DON'T TAKE MY WIORD FOR IT.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Rick
    Lv 6
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Hedging their bets ...........................

TRUMP 2020 !! ><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

• 1 month ago

Hey, now I see there is a Trump/Pence site. OMG what a scandal!! Or maybe democrats created the site to hurt the president? Has Pence really been calling the shots behind the scenes like Chaney did with W.??

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You could have provided a link.

• 1 month ago

Never pass the Republican Senate.  Who in America would want Pelosi deciding their vote?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Bill
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

That's hardly surprising. Everyone knows that if Biden wins that Harris will end up as president. After that it's just a matter of Harris picking a new VP, which of course will be Hillary. 

• 1 month ago

How do you know exactly who registered that website?  Could easily have been registered by some opposition group.  Please try to be less gullible.

• wasted effort, we own the court

Attachment image
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.