ken
ken asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

New Borat movie came out last night, was the Rudy scene a let down for Demorats?

No, Borat holds a mirror up to America and what you see back isn't pretty. 

Why, were we supposed to expect more?

Not really. Even if it’s true that he was tucking his shirt back in instead of fondling himself it was obvious that he was still leching on that actress. He went into the bedroom with her to have a drink.  Why would you do that with a news reporter? He also asked for her address and phone number, put his hands on her back near her waist and was using terms of endearment with her. I don’t think she’s Russian, maybe Bulgarian but he obviously has a thing for Russian prostitutes And he probably couldn’t tell the difference.So if anybody thinks he WAS trying to fondle himself they would have good reason when you put those other things together with it. Anyway even if the fondling thing isn’t true,  he still got busted big time LOL. The man has no shame. I guess his daughter isn’t surprised, since she’s campaigning for the Democrats. At least somebody in that family has some common sense

• Vela

Nope.  I love how Sasha exposes people