Ben

Can Facebook group admins still say they they are NOT accepting one's membership, even if they improve their behavior?

a) yes

b) no

When you answer, can you give me an explanation?

Yes, Admin member can say they are not accepting one's membership

Yes of course they can - groups are run by admins and it's their decision who they accept as a member - behaviour is not always an excuse for admins to not allow people in, there can be many reasons - membership is at the admins discretion.Also some admins are willing to give people a second chance, others not always.  I had a business relationship with someone who started being abusive with me, screaming down the phone, lying to me, yelling at me, so I said to her we don't do work for people who are abusive to us like this.  She called back a few days later and promised to behave, I give her a second chance as she was trying to do work for charity, but had my sister talk to her instead.  A few days later she started being abusive to my sister and I said just put the phone down and don't have anything to do with her.  If I was admin of the group I'd probably give you a second chance depending on what you did, but a third chance would be a no no.One thing that does sometimes annoy me is I'm a member of some autistic groups on the internet and there can be quite offensive people on there, some admins block these people immediately for their behaviour without questioning whether or not the person has been misunderstood due to their autistic traits (which I find quite ironic seeing as that's what the groups are for!).  Sometimes admins should accept that occasionally people might just be having a bad day and have just used the group to wind down.

YES

why would you want to join a group who does not want you? 

clear you were not going along with them before... how did you change? 

you can create a whole new long on start over 

but why not find a group you fit better with ? 

No one here can get you into that group. The admin has total authority and owes you  nothing. I suggest you move on with your life.

No, they will not accept this statement from you,

As you know a lot of people become members of a particular group and if once you have done any wrong thing they can give you second chance unless you know them.

Facebook like Twitter has gone to the dark side.  Just like Communist China!

• garry

yes they can read the rules.

This is an unfortunate yes. Group administrators can still ban people from their groups for violating their rules. Simple as that.

• keerok

No one can tell what's on the minds of those admins. There is no specific criteria to list, no rules to follow. If they hate you, they block you forever. It's that simple. No amount of explanation will change their minds. No second chances. No appeals. No contest. Why bother? If they don't like you, go somewhere else. They're not the only group in the internet, you know!

Yes, of course group Admins can still keep you banned.  After all, they've already witnessed the 'bad side' of what you can and do do.