Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

If a guy wants to fly you to his city does he like you romantically? ?

We’ve talked before but never romantically, he lives in NYC and I’m in Ohio. Also he’s 47 and I’m 24

• T J

He wants to have a fling with you, spend the time in bed, then dump you. Why do you even want to be with a daddy so far away. Im sure thee are plenty on Ohio.  He does not love you, he just wants a younger girl to have sex with. Will he let you go? kill you? Kidnap you? Stay home. find someone in Ohio.

Girl, you could be his daughter. Why are you entertaining men who are that old? 

Also, you don't know him. If he wants to meet you he can fly to see you. 

Quite possibly, but if he is genuine he will visit your city. You have talked, but you cannot possibly know how genuine or otherwise he is.

I, myself, have had relationships with much younger women, but the age difference is significant for various reasons. Should it become a serious relationship you would probably need to look into the future a little; when you are in your prime - probably for the next twenty-five years or so, he is declining physically. Such relationships can work, of course, but you may well and up being his carer and then losing him.I am sure that others would advise against such an action on your behalf due to the risks. Ask him to visit you - and only meet in a safe public place, preferably with a friend or relative either with you are watching you.If he wants to meet you but will not visit you, that is suspicious in itself. Obviously the health restrictions where you both live need to be taken into account. Your current president does not appear to be taking the matter seriously, even though he contracted Covid himself - or claims to have done. Good Luck - and stay safe! 

I would say that there is a pretty strong chance that he does like you. Given the time, money and effort that is required to fly someone over, there would have to be a pretty strong reason for him to go to this amount of effort. Furthermore, if he did not like you then I don't think he would be going to this much effort; I think he would be put some of the logistics back on you.