Was it wrong for the staff at Hamad International Airport to perform invasive checks on the Australian suspects?

An Australian woman dumped her premature newborn in the toilet at Doha airport. It could have only been one of the women flying from Doha to Sydney so the authorities wanted to find out which one. They allegedly caught the culprit but innocent women had to take down their panties for an inspection. Too much right?

Doha airport in Qatar 'examined women internally' after newborn baby found https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-54682... 

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Rico
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

They don’t know the nationality of the mother.

It was wrong to force the women to be checked in the way that they were.  It would have been less distressing and more ethical if they had explained the situation to all passengers on all affected flights and asked ALL passengers to provide DNA samples.  It’s entirely possible that the baby is the child of a Qatari woman whose husband/male partner was a passenger on one of the planes.  In fact, if they had just one that and read body language they could have found the father without having to do anything

• 4 weeks ago

Another fabricated story by a halfwitt boy.

• 4 weeks ago

Yes on so many that is classified as Victi8mmisation and Abuse in the western world

i have travelled about 1,000,000 Miles had my bags searched But Never a Body search But I don't Travel Through Islamic Countries and Don't Travel on Arab Airlines

• 1 month ago

Australia says it has raised "grossly disturbing" reports with Qatar that women were strip-searched and examined before a flight from Doha to Sydney.

The women were checked for signs of having recently given birth after a newborn baby was found abandoned in a toilet at Hamad International Airport.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Tosser        .

• 1 month ago

I heard that Basic Instinct was a very popular film in Qatar.

• 1 month ago

I cannot see any proof it was an Australian mother half wit. Maybe just another xenophobic statement from you

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

They do know what DNA is in Qatar right? A strand of hair from the women could have given them the answer soon enough, then they could have sent the kid first class to Australia, now they have to pay all that legal stuff and their keep.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Why you don't go to shithole towel head countrys and that doesn't happen.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.