Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceStudying Abroad · 1 month ago

O-levels and A-levels, do I they have an equivalent qualification in the Philippines?

Hello I am a Filipino and I am planning to apply as an international student in Singapore this 2021. However, one of the qualifications states that I have to insert my A or O-levels qualifications. Here in the Philippines, I did not took any exams called like this, so I am so confused if they have an equivalent exam/qualifications in the Philippines. Is there any? If there is, what is it please? If there is none, then what will I do?

P.S. I am a graduate of Grade 11 and 12 here in the Philippines and I am currently a sophomore student nurse in a state university in the Philippines as well.

contact admissions at of of your target schools by email and ask their advice ... they may supply link to how you can take required exams, or substitutes

• i'd  suggest  discussing  with  the  guidance-counselor  at  your  current  institution … expect  your  high-school  or  your  college  will  have  such  a  director  on  campus.  explain  your  intent (singapore education)  with  the  counselor … surely  he  will  be  able  to  point  you  in  the  right  direction … and  also  answer  any  outstanding  questions  you  may  still  have.

additionally … you  might  wish  to  ask  for  appointment  with  singaporean  consulate … quite  certain  they're  located  in  manila … discuss  your  plans  with  them.

one  other  thing … if  you  have  the  resources … you  might  also  wish  to  research  online … for  sample  examinations.

however … your  career-counselor  should  be  first  on  your  list … as  well  as  your  'confidante'.

• Tavy

I suggest you ask your University.

I don't  think you will find anyone from the Philippines on here.