Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why are you voting for Trump?

I'm voting for Trump because, for the first time, I have real money. No inheritance tax, the DOW has sky rocketed & he's for America. No apologies. 

In other words, you just want to share my income. You don't care about America. Millions will gladly change location with you & work for a living. Through America, all nations receive kindness & prosperity. Even North Korea & Iran have received food & energy from America. But, go ahead & vote your feelings. Intelligent people vote Republican.

We had rewcord trade deficit under Obama. Trump has renegotiated trade with Canada, Japan & Mexico. Europe & China are waiting for Biden to win. President Obama's last G20 was in China. No Red Carpet & only a local dignitary met him at the airport. Then, at the state dinner, he sat away from major leaders. 

Yes, the Trump administration did renegotiate the North American Free Trade Agreement and managed to conclude and pass a successor agreement, the USMCA. Forbes, August 9, 2020.

Biden and company seem to want to end capitalism and therefore end our economy.  I worked at one factory which used as much electricity as a town.  Where are they going to put the solar panels?

Trump didn't renogotiate trade with Canada.  The current deal with Canada is the same as it was under NAFTA.  There are only two significant changes, and neither affects Canada.  One is the name of the agreement.  The other is that Mexican auto workers -- but not American ones -- will be paid more.

• James

I am not that gullible 

• sam

Record trade deficit, trillion $ debt, lost world leadership, millions jobless, 220,000 dead..

Because that lying sack of corruption & incompetence known as Donald Trump botched our pandemic response so badly he destroyed over TWENTY MILLION JOBS and shrank GDP by over 30%, as well as killing more Americans than the Vietnam and Korean wars combined, I'm voting AGAINST him.

Household income in the US has declined overall by $6.5 Trillion in 2020.

You must be an outlier. 

Or an out right liar. 

I like my country.

Biden is a socialist and Democrats have become evil and corrupt.

already voted

Trump 2020

its nice having a president that doesn’t bow down to foreign interests and puts the USA first

Because he is honest and keeps his kids safe

• Leo

In other words, you'll believe whatever Trump tweets.