Do y'all spank y'all kids this way?

I have a 1 year old daughter and a 3 yr old daughter now nd then I spank them when their wet like when there in the bath with bare skin and I pull them out and spank them because they not finna be acting up at this house because I'ma whoop there *** yfm so guys discipline you're kids and teach them from right and wrong and give them consequences 

Loving parents wouldn’t do what you’re doing my lady zxjq

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

Please learn English. Specifically the difference between they're and their, your and you're. Perhaps then someone might have a clue what you're (you are) on about.

I would NEVER do that! That could actually harm your bond and break the trust from your child. And what wrong could a one year old do that requires you laying a hand on them? Instead of doing that, show them what to do instead, teach them how to do right and set boundaries that are clear. Children WILL try to tear the boundaries, that is their way of trying to see what's allowed and what they can do or not, it's a natural process. Spanking them for doing wrong will not help them in the long run, it will only teach them to fear you instead of learning right from wrong. When they do something wrong, tell them and if needed you can withdraw privileges, but NEVER EVER lay your hands on a child!

How many retarded trolls does it take to change a....

No wait, forget it, you obviously already know that one.

Don't feed the Troll.