Girls a mature question ?

I just started talking to an ex. We broke up in 2016. Her brother died last year in 2019. We had a long talk about life and she said she doesnt want to talk to anyone not even her parents and she said that she’s going through it right now. Well it got late and i had to say bye and i told her she can reach me anytime. Well two weeks later she still hasn’t reached me. 

Today i sent her an old pic of me and her and her brother together at a park aling with a thinking of you txt and she didn’t txt back. Does this mean shes not interested???!

Her not responding to you, is a response.....she doesn't want to talk to anyone right now, she made that clear, respect it.  

She is in mourning and wants to be left alone, what part of that don't you understand.  Your behavior is annoying, inappropriate and lacks compassion and understanding for her situation.  

The last thing on her mind are thoughts of a relationship and it should be the same for you too. 

Let her be.

I have no idea what is going through her mind any more than you.

Everyone grieves differently.  Don't contact her.  If she really wants to talk with you again, she'll contact you.