Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

IS THIS THE END OF THE WORLD MISTAKE!?!? AM I OVERREACTING OR DO I HAVE TO LEAVE MY GOOD RELATIONSHIP!?!? ?

A year ago on tumblr I sent anon hate to myself about my boyfriend ( we werent dating at the time but we were in the process) anyway I sent an ask saying that he was toxic (he was very posessive at them time) and I did it as an excuse to defend him and show him I'd stand up for him. Well I did. I also sent an ask saying he didnt really love me and I replied with "yeah he does love me" it was all dumb and childish. I was 19 then. I am in a very good relationship with him. But if he knew that it was me who did that. He'd be so upset. Do I have to leave my good relationship due to this dumb thing I did last year?? I sent an apology ask too and he said he wouldnt forgive them...

• Mike

Those are the actions of a very immature person, not a 19-year old.  These kinds of tactics are what kids would do.  

An adult owns up to their actions, and takes responsibility for the consequences of those actions.

Why are you re spamming this old junk child

Only the truth shall set you free.