Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

IS THIS THE END OF THE WORLD MISTAKE!?!? AM I OVERREACTING OR DO I HAVE TO LEAVE MY GOOD RELATIONSHIP!?!? ?

A year ago on tumblr I sent anon hate to myself about my boyfriend ( we werent dating at the time but we were in the process) anyway I sent an ask saying that he was toxic (he was very posessive at them time) and I did it as an excuse to defend him and show him I'd stand up for him. Well I did. I also sent an ask saying he didnt really love me and I replied with "yeah he does love me" it was all dumb and childish. I was 19 then. I am in a very good relationship with him. But if he knew that it was me who did that. He'd be so upset. Do I have to leave my good relationship due to this dumb thing I did last year?? I sent an apology ask too and he said he wouldnt forgive them...

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Mike
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Those are the actions of a very immature person, not a 19-year old.  These kinds of tactics are what kids would do.  

An adult owns up to their actions, and takes responsibility for the consequences of those actions.

• 1 month ago

Why are you re spamming this old junk child

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Only the truth shall set you free.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.