Anonymous

How do I convince my boyfriend to become a femboy/catboy ?

So basically I (56 f) have a massive catboy/femboy fetish ever since I visited femboy hooters And the catboy stripclub  for the first time a few months ago and was thinking that my boyfriend (26 m) would be great as a catboy/femboy, and honestly I think he’d think so too but just doesn’t know it yet. I was thinking how I can perhaps use subtle non coerce tactics to slowly convince him to become a catboy/femboy. 

• ?

You can't force someone to embrace a fetish they don't have. But if this is a good relationship you may be able to convince him to pretend once in a while just for your enjoyment. 

Why are you trying to change him? if you loved him how he is you wouldn't do that. You shouldn't try to convince anyone to change. If it's for the better that's different because no one should enable destructive behavior but you're just trying to change him to make yourself happy. If he doesn't like it and says no are you just gonna leave him because he won't make your fantasy real? its something to think about. People aren't put on this earth to be molded into someone else's image.

Do not do that....find a real man for heavens sake..

Is he gay or does he have low self esteem?

What you are seeking is to be his dominant female partner, who sissyfies him into a crossdressing femboy. If he is into this absent your desires, then this is natural and he will be happy to comply. 

If this is a lifestyle change that he does not desire, then you need to find a means of changing his intimate desires into a male that is subservient to you. 

I noticed the difference in age. It's possible, just by the age difference, that he may enjoy being your femboy and sexually submissive to you.

Should this not be agreed from his perspective, i recommend using money to motivate this young man. If you become a suger-lady to him, he would have reason to turn into your femboy. 

If this fails, you should find another boyfriend to be your femboy. I assume by your word choice that you want to be involved in this transformation, rather than just meeting a femboy.

As an older and more experienced woman, you have a number of methods of turning your boyfriend into a femboy. If none of these methods are successful, then you need to find a another, more submissive boyfriend. 

This sounds like a great time.

• T J

What a sick idea. If he is smart, when you start this garbage, he will run like the wind from his Mommy (you).

• Jon

The answer to any question like that is always "don't". If this sort of thing is important to you, ask him straight out if he's interested. But if he says "no", that's the end of it.

And my answer would be the same if your were contemplating something as ordinary as changing his hairstyle.

you might not be able to, just talk to him about it