Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 1 month ago

I was serious with the previous question. How do I not get raped in prison? This is a follow up question because of the rape responses?

@Newello, how do you know?

@Rolexeo, charged with treason

@Bill, since I'm going to prison, I'll have more time than you then?

@Mitchell, so I'm off the hook?

Most people do not get raped in prison. If however, you are in the Army, you are white and small (five foot four, 106 pounds) and you have been arrested for Article 125 of the Uniform Code of Military Justice (Sodomy) and the guards think it is funny as hell to put you in a cell with sex offenders and tell them you were arrested for homosexuality in the Army........you get raped. Ask me how I know........  Under most circumstances, if you simply fight, you will not get raped. You will get the sh*t kicked out of you, but after that, they will pretty much leave you alone.  Don't take anything "free" from anyone be it a candy bar or drugs, then you "owe." Them. You will also need to "bulk up" and let the population see you working out every day so you can fight better.  I started doing chin ups like crazy every day. After they saw on the yard that I could do 65 chin ups, without stopping they started giving other people hell. They figured if I could do 65 chin ups, I could shank them in their sleep pretty well.  I also started eating every bean and calorie of food I could find and do push up and run.  If we were on the yard for six hours, I was working out for six hours. After a while they called me "Little man," and left me alone. 

• Willie

Men rape men and women rape women, so yes it can happen.

If you can not do the time do not do the crime, enjoy big bubba.

• Cee

You better learn how to defend yourself... Fast. 

• .

Carry yourself confidently. Mind your own business. There are too many willing weirdos in there these days so dudes don’t have to rape anyone.

just pray you dont, thats all you can do

Since you're anonymous, I can't easily find your previous question. Rape is a real risk for any man going to prison, worse if he seems vulnerable or is young.

Some men apparently protect themselves by forming an alliance with a group that will protect them, whether they agree with the group's principles or don't.

People get raped in max. Violent offenders. Minimum security men aren't usually looking to @$$ rape phat white male booty. Lol. That's funny.

You can't if someone wants it they will  take it

If you  don't want to be raped in jail get a boyfriend at your  first chance .

Someone who got more time than you

What did you do? It wont be the kind of prison like you see on tv. Not unless you murdered or raped someone.