Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

Am I screwed if I don't have a social life?

At 22?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

You are screwed if thats how you see yourself. I don't have a social life and I don't feel screwed.

But It's cool to have one or two friends to hang out with and talk to. As for having a busy social life. who  needs the headaches and drama and bullshit that always seems to come with it. Simple and less complicated is a good way to live your life. Remember this..less is more.

• 1 month ago

you likely wont be screwed

• 1 month ago

You need a social life, I do too. But my parents are forcing me to be a caregiver to my mother for free. I so can't do the job. I am not interested, and here is the kicker, they give the money that is supposed to come to me from the state to my sister, Kimberly, whom basically does jack nothing. So, yes, get a social life and buy a phone, and try to find someone whom has similar interests to you, will support you, and will not want to steal money or accreditations from you. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Honestly, it is called social death, which compare with brain death when it comes to our bodies.

So try your best to return to social life. Good luck to have a nice social life.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

If you have no social life you'll never get screwed

• donnie
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

No.             

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.