Dating Sagittarius man !! Help?

I’ve been dating a sag for 2 months everything is going great.text/speak everyday and see each other once a week off time two.. but now he has become distant.. he still texts me but it’s hours later ... he always wanted to see me...he works full time. 

He does want something long term and is very attracted to me... but he’s become distant. Do you think he’s testing me ? 

What are Sagittarius men like at the beginning? 

I’m an Aires 

what is your birthday? we could help u more with that..

LOVE SIGNS is a good book u might wish to read...Sagit men are fun fire signs...Someone here does not even know what astrology is..It is the study of the personalities GOD made.

Astrology is magic not nature and no statistics exist for magic.

I always ask about education. Did your schools provide astrology classes and teachers? Do you really think everyone is programmed at birth?

Are you unable to make your own decisions? Why do you need the approval of strangers and superstition for your relationships?

If you’re serious about this, going to a professional is the best solution.