Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsOutdoor RecreationHunting · 1 month ago

Can I set up a BB gun shooting range in my basement?

I bought a GLOCK 19 Gen3 .177 Caliber BB Gun Air Pistol

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

I set up a pellet trap in my fireplace and plink while sitting on the couch.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Yes you certainly can. I shoot a Kimber .308 in my basement. Loads of fun.

• 1 month ago

sure just make sure to wear shooting glasses in case one of them bounces back at. ya! But yes, all you need is about 15 feet if that and make sure to lock out any animals so they won't get hurt. Good luck!

• BBean
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No! You might offend ol` jo since basements have become sacred place of refuge due to the infamous outbreak of covid 19. 

The word "can" always meant ability to do so in old school language. Maybe the word "may" be more appropriate for your question. If it were my basement then NO you may not! I don`t give a shjt what you do in your basement. As far a "can"...you CAN set up a bb gun range in your mini van.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Robin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes I use a Winchester pump action 22 short in my basement 

• 1 month ago

Yes you can.  Now put up your things and go to bed. 

• 1 month ago

No. You cannot. Guns are very dangerous. 

• 1 month ago

If you have a basement!

As for if it is legal- that is unknown. There are places (Lincoln Nebraska for one) that ban the use of even a bow or air gun inside the city limits except at qualified ranges. In that city if it became known- you would be subject to being tried for a crime.

So check local laws first or don't tell any one about it.

• James
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Why not? We used to shoot a bow and arrow in my basement.

• 1 month ago

It’s your basement. You can do whatever you want. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.