Fireball asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

Is there a limit of how many ppl we can block?

I dk where to find the ones I did block.

the sad part is so many blue faces make it rough...

where is the list that person speaks of? I have no idea..

thanks to everyone..

Yes there is. 200 is the maximum number of people you can block on your Answers account.

It used to be 100 I have often reached My Limit so I Unblock the Least Obnoxious

you can only block 200 and you have to take off some so you can add others. on top where your name is, go to the end it will say blocked users. you have been on here a long time and should know how to block and unblock someone

You can block up to 200 users, but as another reply rightly says, if you have to block that many people, perhaps the problem is not them but YOU.

In my 12 or so years on here I've blocked ONE person. I soon found it was a waste of time. Much the best thing to do is simply ignore anyone you don't want dealings with. And I MEAN "ignore". Don't react, don't respond, don't exchange insults. Behave exactly as you would if that person didn't exist and as if they never posted on Y!A.

They'll get bored after a while.

• .

Yes, and odd that as a long-time user you weren't aware that the limit is 200. If the limit has been reached, the user will either have to stop blocking accounts or unblock some accounts so they can block new ones. Anyone who feels the need to block so many users may reconsider whether or not YA is right for them, or not.

.

Go into your YA activity (where your questions/answers are), and scroll the headers to the right. Blocked Users is the far right tab, after Followed Questions, Following Users, and Followers. 

Yes, 200. 

To find your blocked list, left click or tap either your avatar or user name or "See activity profile" near the top of the category list. Pull the bar above the question list all the?way to the left. Your blocked list list is on the far right. Tap "Blocked" to open it. 

You cannot unblock inactive accounts UNLESS Verizon has changed something. 

• Daniel

Yes there is you can Block up to 200 people after that it wont let you block anyone Else

• Sharon

You can block up to 200 people. If you want to block someone new you have to remove someone from the list.