J asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Is it more likely that there will be peaceful transfer of power if Joe wins; or, worse riots from left than we've ever seen if Donald wins?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

Democrats and that ilk won't be happy if Trump wins. Some of them have promised more civil unrest if that happens. If Joe wins, the nation will be calm because republicans would respect the outcome of the election, whatever it is.

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Oh, the riots and the burning of cities will Increase when Biden loses. 

California may just drown in Liberal tears-at least it will put the wildfires out. 

• Mike L
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I think we'll only see riots of Donny loses. 

• 4 weeks ago

I believe it most likely that the left will riot loot and burn no matter the outcome of the election.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

I guarantee that they'll be more riots by liberals burning their own cities when Trump wins.

• ?
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

i dont think it will be too bad .. there will be a few bad spots and theyre gonna get squashed real quick .. bunch of animals trying to block roads and stuff are going to get run over this time lol ..

• 4 weeks ago

Since a trump victory is unlikely, you can imagine any scenario you want about democrats losing and you can't be proven wrong, since it will never happen.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.