Biden calls Trump supporters ‘chumps’ at Pennsylvania drive-in rally?

LMAO!!! There were more Trump supporters at Biden's Rally than Biden supporters: https://nypost.com/2020/10/24/biden-rips-trump-sup... 1st we're Deplorables, now chumps? I'll wear that with pride.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Finally a politician that tells the truth, yes get a T shirt, it will suit you make sure you don't cover it while carrying your AK47 

• garry
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

and you believe a politician , whose the chump then , hands you a banana , go back into the trees ..

• Mike L
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You should, you are a horrible human being to support Trump. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Hillary never got a chance to be president to the deplorables, will Biden be president of the chumps? 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Sandy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

yeah, let's get "Trump-chump" T-shirts. I'll alternate it with my "deplorable" T-shirt, and wear them proudly.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Biden has rallies? LOL 

• Biff
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Has it occurred to you that the main reason Trump supporters are "chumps" is PRECISELY that they assemble in huge crowds for his rallies, not to mention motorcycle rallies, bars, etc.?  The evidence of their stupidity is exactly the thing you're celebrating.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

So what? They were heckling him. I thought you guys like people who "fight back."

• Rick
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

TRUMP 2020 !! ><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.