Anonymous

What can you highlight as positive for a man entering his 30s?

What's good about the decade of life between the ages of 30 and 39?. I turned 30 recently. Thanks and excuse grammar I'm not a native English speaker. 

From where I sit, being thirty is still being very young, with lots to look forward to.  Your values and preferred life style should have jelled, you should have a pretty good idea of your current and future goals. You are in a highly eligible dating and marriage decade. You are also in a good place, age wise, to have children, if desired.  Your career path and education should be well under way. If you wish, travel is accessible. Your health should be optimum .What's not to like about being thirty? 

Turning 21 is the last special occasion birthday, after 16 and 18. After that they're just reminders of how old you're getting.  On the bright side, turning 30 means you're closer to retirement.