Wise Advice asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

Are you just living cause you're too afraid to suicide?

i am just living cause i don't have the proper stuff to kill myself.

Yeah I have same problem. I’m s father so it would psychologically scar my son. Psychiatrists and their Bug Pharma drugs have made me suicidal. Otherwise, I wouldn’t be. I stopped taking all those drugs over three years ago but they did so much damage I still feel like killing myself a lot of the time. Suicidality Is a side effect of a lot of those drugs. But they don’t tell you that when they prescribe them. Because then you would never take them and psychiatrists would not be able to make a living. They should all die. Should all be in jail. They destroy people’s lives. They don’t even care if you’re a father and have children. They’ll still destroy your life. They’re all criminals

There is more to pain than simply stopping it. Meaning: you can't change for the better in an instant and you also can't take it away by killing yourself (you just give it to someone else). The truth is, you probably have some deep wounds that you don't see, because defense mechanisms are made by us subconsciously so we don't have to feel hurt from those old wounds. They're designed for us to not see them. And so we spin and writhe to change but we can't and we see no hope. But there is always hope. It is not easy, but you need to learn that you're valuable and you need to get people around you(or may be pets) https://esacare.com/adopting-emotional-support-ani... that care about you and you need to turn around and walk toward your pain and start asking some difficult \ questions. It isn't easy, but it's worth is incomparable for life. You owe that to yourself (and to those around you, even those that will care about you in the future that you don't know yet) and you deserve to be healthy. But by all means, don't kill yourself. And I hope you see in time how valuable you truly are, regardless of what you do or feel. It's just true. It'd be a shame to lose someone that was created a masterpiece, whether you feel like it or not. I wish you the best. :-) 

I live because such is the core of my mindset. It's my tenacity of stubbornness in knowing that the government would rather have me dead. Such would be cheaper in the long run, but on paper. It has to play by certain rules. These rules that I do know more then them apparently?

It's in my nature!

No.  I'm fairly content since asking Jesus Christ into my life as Lord and Savior many years ago.  I recommend Him to you.  Please read the New Testament for more information.  I suggest starting with the Gospel of John.  

If you put your mind to it, I'm sure you can come up with better reasons than that. When I say that, I'm aware that sometimes a person's problem-solving skills are temporarily impaired by a problem such as depression. I suggest taking a depression screening test, such as CESD R online. There's a lot of things that can help and a big advantage to having a professional who knows how to use them. 

If you're depressed, I can't tell you exactly what you need. There's no one size fits all solution. I can tell you though that there are healthy lifestyle choices that can enhance the effects of the standard treatments with office visits. I have details in my answers and you're welcome to click and read. 

i dont believe in doing that, and maybe you should get some counseling if you feel that way

Well get off your duff and get the stuff.. Why wait when you know what you want to do..? The planet is overpopulated so you and a couple hundred million others would never be noticed they are gone..