Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

💇🏼‍♀️ Do men prefer blondes or brunettes 💇🏻‍♀️?

There are a couple of pornstar babes who really get me empty.  They are my go-to's, and the nut gets to flying if they are at the end of the video mixing.  Three of the top 5 are dark haired piecesofass, one is really light brown and one is super blond

Blonds generally get more attention and brunettes can make you forget all about blonds.

People have different tastes.  However, it's said that blond hair is preferred if the man himself is dark-haired and heterozygous because it's more likely that he will know if her children aren't his, and being lighter, blond hair is more striking and visible.

• garry

as long as there woman , and have sex , hair  color doesnt matter .

• Tom

BOTH can be attractive----it all depends who you "click" with.  I prefer brunrttes, but my lady friend of many years is blonde

I dunno.....maybe redhead

Yes we do    .

I can only speak for myself, I'm a brunette kind of guy. Does that mean it's impossible for me to find a blonde attractive? Of course not.

• Zirp

some do, some don't

depends on the guy