What do you think of piercings?

I find that this is a divided topic. What is your opinion on piercings?

• Cathy

When I think of piercings I think of Franklin Pierce.  

• The thing with piercings is that they are somewhat permanent. I personally love trying out new styles, so one day I may be very glam, pearl necklace and preppy dress and the next day I can totally be punk with leather leggings and nose rings or multiple ear rings. To me piercings are the kind of committement that I can't deal with. This is the reason why I find fake piercing earrings perfect for me. There are ear cuffs that you can just slide on your ear lobe and wear along with other earrings and no extra piercing is requires. I discovered a lot of ear cuff styles here: https://www.analuisa.com/collections/earrings

And I'm sure that it's the same for nose rings. I haven't seen any nose rings at this shop, but I'm sure that you can find them in a specialized store. I'd stay away from extra piercings that I might later regret, but I'd get fake piercing earrings any day. 

i am confused about what piercings 

Awesome!its about fashion

• LM440

Piercings are great.  I think they are generally unisex but some piercings seem to be more appropriate to females, such as multiple small nostril piercings.

I think a few look nice as long as you don't get carried away. I prefer fake piercings though since you don't have to worry about getting an infection. If you don't like them, its okay for you to disagree as long as its respectfully :]

One of my kids had piercings on their face (nose, eyebrow - several on the ears, tongue  and also lip). One time they went for a job interview and removed piercings before the interview and were lazy about putting them back on afterwards. They came home a few days later from shopping and were very excited about how nice everyone was to them and realised the lack of piercings had all to do with it. They never put their 'jewelry' back on . . .  Safe to say, PEOPLE don't like them and judge you badly as a result.

• I dont like it.  

• kelvin

i don't flipping care what you or others think about my piercings and tattoos

Piercings where, nose, tongue, ears, nipples? 

My husband has his  tongue pierced (very sexy) and I have friends with multiple piercing in their ears which look freakish.