Anonymous

How come people won't let me have the free time to do whatever I want when I'm a grown man?

So I really don't get why everyone likes to control me and I'm getting tired of it. I'm an adult and I get my car keys taken away from me. They took my stuff away from me because they looked at my browser history. Whatever I search for and whatever I'm doing is my own personal business and it doesn't concern anyone else. I also don't get why they would take away my car keys. Sometimes I just want to make a run to the store to get makeup and stuff without having to ask anyone to drive me. Why am I being controlled and get my car keys and stuff taken away from me ? I want to be treated like an adult. 

I don't know your circumstances, but being physically an adult is not the only necessity for being treated like one.  I am 50, and cannot even shower alone, much less drive or have access to my own things. 

Tell me about it. My dad is controlling sometimes to me and I still live with my parents on My dad's income and I'm 32 years old no kids and never married. My disability is Autism and anxiety btw. It sucks worse because of the pandemic and car troubles. 

all I see is that you are complaining and I do not even believe you

• Ann

There you go, pretending to be Jacob/Kenneth/David, Whoever again.  The real Jacob doesn't have car keys because he doesn't have a driver's license.  How could he be posting if his "stuff" is taken away?  His computer would be locked down so he couldn't post his idiotic rants/threats any longer.  The real Jacob is on probation, with an ankle monitor, which means he is under house arrest.  He wouldn't be going to the store or anywhere, unless he is driven to therapy by a parent ( or unless the therapist comes to his house). The real Jacob isn't really an adult, either.  He may have a 31 year-old body, but he has the judgment of a third grader (if that).  Quit wasting our time. 

KV doesn't have car keys, because he doesn't have a license....unless he lied about that.

KV is a superspy, he would have hidden his browser history.

you do have too much time on your hands if posting nonsense is your idea of fun.

Blah, blah, blah.

Whine, whine, whine.

You have previously claimed that you are a "computer whiz" but once again others have been able to track your browsing history.  

You don't own a car thus you don't have "car keys" the car and the keys belong to your parents.

If you were searching for ANTIFA stuff on a computer that you knew could be monitored as terms of your house arrest then you are a special kind of stupid.  

If you want to be treated like an adult stop acting like a 3 year old.

Being autistic isn't a get out of jail free card and being an inept liar and troll is not a disability, jacob. 

Did you really think that you can fool us ? We know what you are complaining about so stop lying. Your complaining about your ankle monitor which you've been doing for the past few weeks. You must be really stupid to think that they won't hunt you down if you were to leave south carolina. You've been posting in other sections about your plan to move to San Francisco. The FBI/Sheriff's Department knows what your planning. They've been monitoring your online activities. They are watching right now right here as we speak.

If you want to be an ***, then go ahead and cut it off and see what happens. You won't even make it out the door. They'll be there ASAP.

Of course you won't listen so just go do what you want. I'm looking forward to seeing you on the news.

• Cogito

Being an adult doesn't mean that you have the right to do whatever you want with no consequences.  If your car keys were taken from you, you must have done something very wrong to deserve that.  If your tech was taken from you, you must have been accessing illegal websites.  There are very good reasons why some things on the internet are illegal.

I understand that you want to be treated like an adult but it doesn't sound like you're behaving like an intelligent, law-abiding adult!  

Without knowing who 'they' are, couldn't really say. 

Possibly they think a man can manage without make-up.