Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 4 weeks ago

I was fixing a laptop...?

I was fixing this guy's laptop and he is a cokehead and he gave me his laptop to fix and on top of the lid was a white kind of powdery Dusty substance and i touched it.. I'm scared that that was cocaine or it could have been dust I'm really freaking out from it... Do you think you would be dust or cocaine?

Another one of your weird, made-up scenarios.....

You are over reacting.  Take a damp cloth, wipe the stuff off and then wash your hands.  Then fix the guys laptop.

Cocaine because if his using daily he would wipe it down once and a while and because of COVID he should be cleaning it before taking it to you. 

i think you should wash your hands thoroughly and forget it

• VP

If you knew he messed around with coke you probably should have worn gloves while working on his gear. Just wash your hands real good a couple of times and you'll be fine (as long as you weren't picking your nose!).

• Lv 7

any time you are touching a powdery substance and you don't know what it is, you should assume it is poisonous.

seriously.

just like, at my workplace, if anybody accidentally gets their blood on the floor, it is to be treated as a biohazard substance; as if it were infectious. treating it as a worst case scenario is the best way when it comes to unknown variables.