- Anonymous4 weeks ago
I like the Garnier Micellar water in the blue color because its the waterproof makeup remover one
- 1 month ago
There are several Mascara Remover in the market such as Neutrogena, Clinique, Dulce Bonito, Sephora, DulceBonito etc etc
- 1 month ago
Micellar cleansing water best mascara remover
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- NatashaLv 71 month ago
I'd recommend that you try either Simple Kind To Eyes Eye Make-Up Remover or Nivea Eye Make-Up Remover Double Effect. They're the ones I use, and I find that both of them are very good quality for cheap makeup remover. I've got quite sensitive skin, and neither of them give me any problems.
Both are in sources.
You may also find it useful to know of how to remove makeup without makeup remover in case you run out of it and cannot get more. If that happens, try this:-
- apply a dab of hair conditioner on a tissue, then wipe over your face to remove makeup.
- mix one teaspoon of dried milk with some warm water to make a paste, apply with a cotton wool ball or pad, wipe clean and rinse.
- wet your face with lukewarm water and spread a handful of Cool Whip cream or reddi-wip on your face, rinse with lukewarm water and blot dry. This also moisturizes your skin.
- apply a dab of vegetable shortening to remove makeup and moisturize your skin.
- wipe your face with a baby wipe. This also removes lip and face makeup as well as eye makeup.
- dab on some baby oil, wait for 10 minutes, then remove with cotton wool. Baby oil gently removes mascara and also leaves a thin, protective film which moisturizes your eyelids and eyelashes.
- dab a few drops of baby shampoo on a cotton wool ball, apply to the lids and wipe clean.
- rub a dab of skin-so-soft over your face. This removes makeup while leaving your skin soft. After makeup removal, rinse your face with water.
- lather your skin with olive oil and then wipe it off. This also moisturizes your skin.
- apply a dab of petroleum jelly, then wipe off with a tissue. This removes makeup and moisturizes your skin at the same time.
Hope this helps.Source(s): Joey Green's Amazing Kitchen Cures (book) https://www.superdrug.com/Make-Up/Eye-Makeup/Eye-M... https://www.superdrug.com/Make-Up/Eye-Makeup/Eye-M...
- EntityLv 61 month ago
Maybelline puts out really good removers. The little bottle with the pink cap is for regular makeup. The blue cap is for Waterproof. I have been using both for over 20 years.
- kelvinLv 71 month ago
- 1 month ago
I LOVE Clinique Take the Day Off Makeup Remover. It takes off the most stubborn makeup really quickly, leaving little to none left.
- Anonymous1 month ago